Cutting and Drilling Services
If you want help or advice on deciding which type of stair nosing you should choose or you need some technical information, please contact us on (01274) 394904 and ask for Richard or Sam Bateman.
Cutting and Drilling Services: Order Processing
1. We receive your order by fax or e-mail.
2. We call you back to confirm costs and shipping etc - we give you the price and you make payment
using our credit card facility for the full up cost.
3. We hold stock of most stair nosings, particularly the standard aluminium stair nosings with black inserts, however, it does not take long for us to get the stair nosing with the coloured insert you require as we have two deliveries from the profile supplier weekly.
4. We cut and drill your stair nosings to your specifications and mark them accordingly.
( Don't forget the number one stair nosing is always the top step of each flight of stairs and that is how we will mark them on the back for your own fitters to work to) - Each cut nosing will
be marked with measured width and step number and flight number if applicable.
5. Once the nosings have been completed, we will call you again to advise that they are being shipped and give you an estimated time of delivery or that they are ready for collection.
6. Advice on how your payment is processed - please click Customer Services
Other stair accessories - We supply cover former & skirtings in various sizes and colours.
If you have any specific requirements for a job, give us a call on (01274) 394904 and discuss it with us, we are only too happy to be of assistance - we value our customers and look forward to repeat orders.